I trained as a health and wellness expert at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) which is the world’s largest nutrition school, empowering people to transform the world. There, I learned effective and innovative methods of coaching as well as studying over 100 dietary theories—from Paleo, raw, and vegan, to macrobiotics, gluten-free, and everything else in between.
I truly believe that I’ve learned from the best expert in the field:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Bernie Siegel, MD Bestselling Author and Expert in Healing and Patient Empowerment
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
and many more…
What is important to know about IIN is they value differences!
Which to me is where lies the magic – focusing and understanding that we are all different and working to empower these differences is what makes us rise!
I had the best time ever throughout the curriculum, I truly discovered a love and a passion for cooking and nourishing myself according to my body needs and wants. I learned through so many different teachers nutrition theories and why one theory work and for who – how to apply changes in our plates, listening to our cravings understanding what they mean and why they manifest the way they do. I’ve learned about external nourishment such as your work environment, your home environment, exercise routine and even how your friend group affects who you are and what you eat!
But mainly, I was able to connect with people from all around the world, bonding with sisters that share the same values and thrive with the same passion to nourish the world with organic love and support!
Sisters who know that when we rise – we rise together!
But the best part of all is that I learn from so many teachers who exposed so many different ways of living and interacting based on what works for them and I then was able to create my own rituals/theories of what works for ME!
If these words resonated with you and you wish to learn more about my experience with IIN or simply enroll in their program – use me as a referral! As a former student, I can get you $1,000 OFF Tuition!
Simply contact me or mention my name Illona Tschopp when you enroll!